Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

victimhusband (manager)     19 July 2014

Dva case compromise

Dear experts,

i got married in 2006 .i am having two kids (2007,2009) , after 6 years of completion of my marriage life me and my wife have so much misunderstanding started fighting.

She went out home on  june 2012 to her house. after some days  she filed a false dowry  case in police station,but police scrolled her and their family and leave us .she got all their property ,things and jewels back to her home.

then she wend canada for her career (she is a software engineer).  she left two kids to mother  house. i decided to give talaq (as muslim religine ). i given talaq notice to her through mail.as per our religin i given settlement to her.but she not taken settlement money.

after some days she came back and filled a false DVA case .after separation of 1year and 3 months she filed false case against  me and my family all members (father ,mother,brother,sister) asking that for every month 50 thousand and 25 lacks for jeevenamsam. .after 3 hearing i counter filled after that she will not appear in court for 6 times (6 hearings) .

Now they want to live with me , they are suggested to give DVA compromise ,we both need to sign in the document in court like that they requesting now

1.What i need to do?

2.Is it correct way of closing the false DVA case?

3.Is there is any future problem in this ?

pls give direction ......

Victim husband

victim husband.

Learning

3 Replies

victimhusband (manager)     19 July 2014

Dear experts,

i got married in 2006 .i am having two kids (2007,2009) , after 6 years of completion of my marriage life me and my wife have so much misunderstanding started fighting.

She went out home on  june 2012 to her house. after some days  she filed a false dowry  case in police station,but police scrolled her and their family and leave us .she got all their property ,things and jewels back to her home.

then she wend canada for her career (she is a software engineer).  she left two kids to mother  house. i decided to give talaq (as muslim religine ). i given talaq notice to her through mail.as per our religin i given settlement to her.but she not taken settlement money.

after some days she came back and filled a false DVA case .after separation of 1year and 3 months she filed false case against  me and my family all members (father ,mother,brother,sister) asking that for every month 50 thousand and 25 lacks for jeevenamsam. .after 3 hearing i counter filled after that she will not appear in court for 6 times (6 hearings) .

Now they want to live with me , they are suggested to give DVA compromise ,we both need to sign in the document in court like that they requesting now

1.What i need to do?

2.Is it correct way of closing the false DVA case?

3.Is there is any future problem in this ?

pls give direction ......

Victim husband

victim husband.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     19 July 2014

Problem will be always their if you stay with any dishonest person. My opinion this fight against it. File perjury and CrPC 91 as counter.

Ref: -

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=104564&offset=1

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     19 July 2014

You also can file Writ Petition in High Court (Article 226) as your personal liberty is depriving.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register