Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Advocate Shivchand Mishra (Lawyer)     15 July 2014

Intentional delay in investigation u/s 202 crpc

Hello Sir/ Madam,

I have filed a private case (criminal) against my builder and few municipal officers for cheating,  fraudgery and manupulating maps and changing DP road alignment without any approval from government authorities to gain profit from builder. Court has issued process u/s 202 crpc to investigate under 10 IPC sections like 420, 34, 120B, 166-A, 167 and few more in may 2014 but, it has been more than 60days police has yet not submitted any investigation report. Once when process was issued and i was recording my statement in police station. the writer to Senior PI as a mediator from builder's side approached me and asked to take some money and settle the case but we refused to do so and since then we are observing few things arround us which is not normal,
1) The building watchman records only my in and out time in building and calls some one, no idea to whom. when i discussed this issue with few people in society confirmed that builder has approached them to call him when i leave the premises and when i come back but they are not ready to speakup in front of police station.
2) The date since i gave my statement in police station i dont know how but the water supply to my flat is reduced to such an extent that i need to borrow water from my neighbour. rest other flat owners are getting full water supply.
                           Now the problem is that it has been more than 60 days but police has yet not submitted the investigation report even after a court reminder. Kindly advice what can be done for police and other activities happening with us.

Learning

2 Replies

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) bhasin.laws@yahoo.com 9811210505)     16 July 2014

Dear Shiv,

File complaint with same police station immediately about the nuisance  to you thereafter approach the court  and file application for information about the investigation in your case, file copy of complaint with application. Also file complaint about the senior PI to the higher officials about his conduct as he is connived with builder and influencing / pressuring  you for compromise. 

Beside this you can also file RTI application seeking information on your complaint. 

Rajiv Bhasin 

Advocate 

Bhasin Legal Consultants

SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES 

www.bhasinlegalconsultants.com

Advocate Shivchand Mishra (Lawyer)     17 July 2014

Hello Sir,

I had filed a written complaint with ACP regarding above issues other than water supply and we can notice the change in behaviour of watchman and builder. this incident of cutting water supply is not first time. previously when we use to make police complaints they refuse taking our complaint and ask us to approach water board for water issue and at the very next day of approaching police we use to get normal water supply as other flats get. Hence, this time we did not make any complaint regarding water supply because first time when we made complaint to police even though he didnt took our complaint in written but, when visited our flat on next day he found normal water supply and we were proved false in front of him. we were answer less.

Very confused whether what to do, if we go to police again we will be proved false. Very terrible situation, Please advice what can we do?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register