Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Diego stanga (Self employed)     12 July 2014

Gift deed didnt happen now what?

Dear Sir,

My grandmother had a flat on the ground floor of a two story building i.e ground floor, first floor and second floor. 15 years back the society made some addition extension adjoining the area of the flat. Due to certain reasons she didnt participate in the procedure. The cost of the extension for the three flats in that row was 30000 above and below i.e 10000 each flat. As the above two flats did the extension it costed them 15000 each as my grandmother did not participate. She did not wanted Extension. Our flat area was left vacant for the extension being on the ground floor.

Now she wanted to transfer her said flat in 2012 on her grandsons name. For which she applied for the NOC from the society by clearing all the previous expenses of the society maintenance. When the time came to give NOC. The society sectary told her to go and talk to the people living in the above two flats and first give them Rs. 10000 as they have bared the cost of the extension.

All the work of NOC was being done by my father. The society did not gave NOC after repeated communication and now in 2014 my grandmother died without transferring the flat by a gift deed. The WILL is going to be challenged in court. 

Can I claim losses from the society.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register