Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

How to get the disposed case documents

Hi,

My father has borrowed money against land with his friends. Due to not repay, it went to court in 1988 and disposed in 1998 against my father. But in 2002, my father and his friends registered a document like in register office, withdraw a case and 40,000 has to pay when land document handed over to us as the land document was in court.

Before settle down, my father and his friends passed away. Now I am approaching the case with lawyer to get the document. Now he is saying again we have to run the case from the beginning to get the document. Already I paid 10k to him without even start the case.

Can anyone guide me how to precede this without my father’s lawyer intervention? Or is there any other way to get original copy document from register office?

Thanks,

Prasanna

Learning

2 Replies

Sridhar (Advocate)     11 July 2014

What is the nature of document? On whise behalf, it was filed? Eloberate the facts.

(Guest)

Hi,

Thanks for responding Sridhar.

Its a parent document of the land surrendered in court. I do not have any other info on the case expect the above details. First I need to check, whether the document is in the court or some one kept with them. 

Whom should I contact to get more info on case details in court ?

Thanks,

Prasanna 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register