Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mani123456 (Engineer)     10 July 2014

Section 91 of crpc and 125 crpc

Hi,

I am defending the 125 CRPC mainetance case  ffiled by my wife. I have already been paying the maintenace of 12000Rs per month plus spedning 10000 Rs per month on my son. So total 22000 Rs per month I have been paying.

I have been aquitted from the 498a case and submitted the order to the family court. Now  at the stage of my cross examination in 125 CRPC case  my wife has filed the application under 91 of CRPC to force me to produce my salary certificates and form 16. She wants to extract maximum amount of money.

Kindly let me know how to defend it? She has been earning herself of around 25000 Rs and her intentions become very clear to extract maximum amount of money.

It will be too much injustice on me if after aquittal from 498a case court order where I faced full trial and came out clean,  if  maintenance is increased.

Regards

Mani

Learning

2 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     10 July 2014

If you have proof to substantiate your claim that she is earning 25k apart from maintenance, prove the same in the court. If court insist to produce your salary details u have to do so.

Mani123456 (Engineer)     14 July 2014

She already has submitted her own form 16 showing that she is earning 25000 Rs per month. 

If court ask me to submit my, is not court helping her to extort maximum amount of money? If it is very clear to the court that she is earning then why I must produce my salary certificates?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register