Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DEEPAK SHARMA (Accountant)     10 July 2014

Fraud by reliance

Hi !

Respective Members,

My complaint is against Reliance sales executive who sold connections on phone call, below are the details what i have faced .

On 10-06-2014 (afternoon) I received call from Sales Executive from Mobile Number +918467827531 asking me to purchase new Reliance Number, i was need new number so i ask for good and unique numbers with suitable plans for me then he send me mail with four unique numbers with list of Plans (mail received from ID nisha kumari <nishapitrachhayapunching002@gmail.com>;, I decide to buy two numbers of my choice called backed him to send two numbers of my choice.

On 11-06-2014 (afternoon), The Executive (field boy) visit my premises handed over me two Sim Cards and pick the required documents from me with Connection charges of Rs 850.00 of both connection and informed me the both sim will be activated after 48 hours from now. He also give me two receipts of both connection mentioning amount i paid for connection with CAF Number 3953337312 & 3953284661 for mobile numbers 9555500111 & 9555500777 respectively. (Executive Number +91 8467827533)

On 12-06-2014 (6:30pm) I inserted one sim of Number 9555500111 to my phone and called to different number to check whether it activated or not, Bell rang to another It was activated i was happy but when i checked the number on display screen on other's phone, I was shocked the number was totally different as i paid for I called several times Both Sales executive and Field boy both were not picked my call & Second Sim was at my home so when i returned to home i inserted that Sim to another mobile for check, It was deactivated. I waited for complete 48 hours from purchase.

On 13-06-2014 (Morning) I checked again it was still deactivated, I realized that i have been cheated. In afternoon  I called again to Sales Executive this time he picked the call i told him about every problem he understands my problem and ask me to give him some time to check the matter, He called back me within 5 minutes apologies and assured me to solve my problem & informed me that next day executive revisit your premises by 10.00 am and exchange your Sim with New activated Sim of Right numbers i paid for. That give me some relaxation.

On 14-06-2014.(Morning).I send text to Sales executive for reminding today visit and Was Waiting for Executive.....till 11:30 i called sales executive several times , he didn't picked or called back, I called again with different number he picked at once I told him about that executive not visited right now, he replied that he just left from here towards you and he will reach you within 20 minutes. But till evening the executive not visited my premises.

In Same day afternoon i Got Online chat with Reliance Executive Mr Sandeep for 40mins i told him about every problem he advised me to call again and again to executive who sold the new connection to you. He added it is very difficult to change number of Sim and you should wait for 48 to 72 hours, i said ok and asked for Reference number  of our conversation for future correspondence he was hesitating to provide me the same. I requested several time then he give me the reference number 3921880776,  i thanked and request him to forward my request to concern department.

In Evening : I called again Sales executive he picked and replied the executive met with the accident that why he is not able to visit, then i understand his problem and ask to send another executive then he said tomorrow is holiday(sunday), I will send executive on monday, Still i was believing in him cause i don't have another way.

On 15-06-2014 (Sunday), I received Welcome call on my Disputed Reliance Number from Reliance (Mumbai) +91 22 30310663, Executive Asked for Kalpana Saxena i replied there is no Kalpana Saxena , then he said my disputed reliance number and asked are you using it, i replied Yes but this is not number i purchased from Reliance, I explained matter to him he also belief that i have been cheated by him and added more of the cases came from Sales by tele calling, i asked why Reliance not taking action against him as they spoiling their goodwill, he not able to respond , he advised me to visit nearest web world but due to seven days working schedule still i am not able to manage visit the Web World.

On 16-06-2014 (Morning) I called to Sales Executive. Someone else picked the Call I asked for Mr Yogesh (As i came to know his name from last call made on 14-06-2014) He replied in threatening tone that i buyed this number couple of days ago and received several unexpected call on it so you also don’t dare to call this number again. I understand that this is a new drama from them, after few minutes i called him again from another number and asked for Ravi (Fake name), he asked someone else that some asking for Ravi, He replied as he got from other that Ravi is Dead, I asked for Yogesh he said he was his brother he also dead in a funny way and asked who are you he said i am their third brother. I asked for address he replied Kabristan. I realized that this a totally waist of time to expect any favour from them.

During several conversation with Sales Executive i asked for their address some time they replied Gurgaon & some time Delhi Connaught Place.

Now I don’t need the exact number for what i spent my money and time & but i want Company should refund my money with compensation and take action on every that kind of person who make fun with Other's Money and Time. I think for company their growing turnover matters than customer satisfaction.

I have reported the above matter to Reliance several times in several way but only received assurity calls instead of favourable judgment or response. Instead of favourable response I have received a message from reliance on date 05/07/2014 for due bill of Rs 9220.00 after just 20 days of activation of the connection.

Please provide me best advised with the help of that i get some satisfaction and it will not happen with anyone else.

Enclosed herewith Acknowledgment receipt of Reliance with snapshot of Sim given by them

Waiting for your kind reply

Deepak Sharma

deepak_8583@yahoo.com

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

We can understand the pain & agony Mr Deepak would have gone after reading this whole statement.

However this incident is almost 9 years ago & reliance GSM company has closed, also one of the mobile numbers 9555500777 is presently subscribed by us as our official number.

On search with aforesaid mobile number this post appears first on Google search engine. It's a humble request that as now this post is not connected to both reliance company which is closed & the number 9555500777 presently subscribed by us kindly take down this post & oblige.

Thanking you

sincerely

Mystic Infinitus Corporation Pvt Ltd

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register