Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul (Asst Mang)     04 July 2014

Direct approach for divorce in front of women celll/court

Dear All Experts, 

Kindly advice me... My wife is very arrogant, short tempered, fighting with me & parents with small issues,.(her father also very short tempered & not ready listen single mistake or miss behaviour of his girl, so automatically the door is closed from her parents to make pressure on her for well behaving.) so I have decide to move out from this bad marriage (marraige date- Nov-2013 Maharashtra).

My query - I told her about separation & then mutual divorce because of different nature & attitude, wife & her father gave threat of DV case & 498a. & probably soon ... so My question is Can I make stand in front of women cell or during mediation or court about mutual divorce ( ready to pay marriage expense & reasonable alimony).

or it will give affect on my case....

Learning

3 Replies

Rahul (Asst Mang)     04 July 2014

Need advice........

fighting back (exec)     04 July 2014

Dear All Experts, 

Kindly advice me... My wife is very arrogant, short tempered, fighting with me & parents with small issues,.(her father also very short tempered & not ready listen single mistake or miss behaviour of his girl,

a natural reaction from in laws, no one accepts the mistakes of their own daughters!!!

so automatically the door is closed from her parents to make pressure on her for well behaving.) so I have decide to move out from this bad marriage (marraige date- Nov-2013 Maharashtra).

your marriage is not even a year old, so divorce is difficult within one year of marriage. you need to show execeptional hardships to appeal for a divorce within one year ( consult your lawyer)

My query - I told her about separation & then mutual divorce because of different nature & attitude, wife & her father gave threat of DV case & 498a. & probably soon ...

let them file all the cases they want, and they will surely file, so dont keep worrying, keep mentally and financially prepared, hire a lawyer immediately, approach the womens cell at the police commissioners office, give a detailed written statement of threats being received, with a copy to the local police station. start depositing maintainence amount in her savings account, this will save your skin in maintainence cases that will follow, 

so My question is Can I make stand in front of women cell or during mediation or court about mutual divorce ( ready to pay marriage expense & reasonable alimony).

or it will give affect on my case....

dont be ready to pay a penny to the dacoits, they will try to extract maximum money from you, if you be afraid. dont worry, you will not be sent to the gallows, or fed to the alligators and lions.......:), the basic things of all these cases are to create fear in the mind of the husband and then legally extort money. so if you are mentally strong, nothing will happen to you, 

1 Like

Rahul (Asst Mang)     05 July 2014

Thank You sir for your valuable guidance & support.......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register