Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chinnu (income tax)     03 July 2014

Shall i marry 2nd marriage without taking divorse

Sir,

i Have married on on 2011 th year ....After few months  i have a small son ..mean while i have heard and saw some s*x videos of my wife .someone had sent the s*x videos to my friends mobil.....unluckly i lost that mobile and video.

can i get that video i.e mms videos from the vodaphone dealer.

pls reply 

Learning

52 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     03 July 2014

Did Vodafone sent it to you?If it wad an mms then they may give it in courts order like sms.

Did Vodafone sent it to you?If it wad an mms then they may give it in courts order like sms.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     03 July 2014

Go to your friend and again ask him to transfer the s*x video of your wife to you , after receiving

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     03 July 2014

Go to your friend and again ask him to transfer the s*x video of your wife to you , after receiving the video ask your wife about its reality if you didn't convince with her response then file a divorce case u/s 13(1)(i) of hindu marriage act in the family court, after taking divorce only then re marry otherwise you will be booked for a criminal offence of bigamy u/s 497 ipc and your second marriage will also be declared as null and void .

sankar P (supervisor)     03 July 2014

As Shri. Joshi sir said without divorce 2nd marriage is criminal offence.

Try to search valid reason for divorce & evidence.

Best Regards,

Shankar.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     03 July 2014

You can make live-in relationship with any unmarried woman. This is not crime.

Please note that live-in relationship is legal if and only if the girl with whom your doing it is unmarried.

Avoid any divorced / married girl and look for any good unmarried girl.

Please remember divorced girl might have 498A background.

Please don't make any evidence of second marriage like -

a) Second marriage certificate.

b) Any evidence that proves that the second marriage has been done by the Hindu religious rites (e.g. invitation cards, marriage photo, any eye-withness etc.)

After that, keeping your girl friend in your motor bike, drive in front of her  :-)

She will understand what she have lost  ;-) Cheers!

If child born in this relationship then also no problem. Enjoy your new life.

1 Like

sankar P (supervisor)     04 July 2014

Shri. shatya prakash sir has always suggests us a Positive Back up which will motivate us.

Keeping the above points in mind we feel a Enthusiasm & energetic feeling towards our life & forgetting our past bad memories.

Thank you very much sir,

Many Thanks,

Best Regards,

Shankar.

1 Like

Harrassed _by _498a (Executive)     04 July 2014

Yes Rocky Sir higly motivate us, this is seriously required because people are loosing life due to bl**dy 498a

1 Like

Vishwapriya.C (Guest faculty )     04 July 2014

@ Shatyaprakash Bani can i have any citation or  rules for married man or women can  live-in relationship with any unmarried woman./ man This is not crime. if u have any rules or law or citation can u please send me cvishwapriya@gmail.com

with regards

Vishwapriya.C

Ranee....... (NA)     04 July 2014

There are four guide lines that SC has laid down.Those ard available in this site. Go through them.
1 Like

Ranee....... (NA)     04 July 2014

There are four guide lines that SC has laid down.Those ard available in this site. Go through them.
1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     04 July 2014

In my opinion do not go for any short cut method or act hastily on  misguidance just because it looks good for the present.  It may take a very ugly shape in the later stage and it will become very difficult for you to come out of pit dug by your own self. thinking it be haven.  If you have lost the evidence sent as MMS, you can approach the same friend to resend it and if he not saved it ask him that whom all he had sent it so that you can secure it from such source, even otherwise you can file a divorce case on the grounds of adultery and mental agony.  Thus it would be safe to remarry only after divorcing the first wife though she may still continue to live with her paramour.  Live in relationship with another female amounts to same adulterous act that which has been alleged to have been indulged by your wife with another man.  There cannot be two different  views by law on the issue involving the same subject/topic.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     04 July 2014

There should be a law for "Protection of MEN under Domestic Vialence Act".

But unfortunately none of my learned friends will eagar to file "Public Interest" case on this.

I hope other members who are victim can file with all necessary citations and by media flasshing. I wish everyone to be a lawyer since

Gender Biased Woman Law 

There are no provisions in law through which engagement of advocate is compulsory. Person may file or defend any case personally without engaging advocate. You may plead case of your relative in court after securing power of attorney from your relative subject to permission of council of 32 of Advocate Act.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register