Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vishal soni (branch manager)     20 June 2014

Query about 160 cr.pc notice received

Dear sir,

I have received notice under 160 Cr.PC. It's with regards to fraudulent activity happened in an account opened by my subordinate 2 years back. The account opening form was signed by me in capacity of sales manager at that time. The police official is asking to prove the authenticity of information filled in account opening form. The account opening form was signed in normal course of duty, also it's not possible to recall exact information about the account holder. 

You are requested to help and advice me about this case to prepare my defence.

I shall be thankful to you.

Regards,

Vishal Soni

Learning

2 Replies

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     20 June 2014

Whatever u state before police shall be supported by some documentary evidence.  your financial institution must have verified the identity of the new account holder.  

Otherwise also there some be some documents received at the time of opening of account.  Everything shall be presented before the police.

It ll not be wise to build up stories before police which are unauthentic and presumptive in nature.

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     21 June 2014

Any person who intentionally omits to attend as required by the investigating officer is liable to be punished under 174 IPC,how ever the police cannot force for attendance of such person nor does the officer have any power to arrest or detain such person.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register