Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Geetanshu (executive)     19 June 2014

Which petition

Hi

Is there any petition under which i can apply to court to hold a provision of statue void but i am not affected party of the provision?

Please provide the relevant supporting as well like section, article, Act or constitution etc.

Thanks in advance

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     19 June 2014

Your querry is not sufficient to answer. What provision to be void. Petition for what ? What is the case actually.? 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     19 June 2014

vague.                                               

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     22 June 2014

You thought the experts and others who spare there valuable time to give their advises/opinions at free of cost in this forum have no job than doing this hence you have come down with such vague queries?, What you want to ask by posting this insufficiently furnished query?

Geetanshu (executive)     23 June 2014

@T. Kalaiselvan and sudhir Kumar

Hope as an advocate, you appreciate the fact that if something is vague in your or your friend's opinion may be not vague for others because we are not the judges who decide the curative petitions. Therefore, if some query is in your opionion is vague, kindly ignore it instead of wasting your time on reply it with unprofessional language.

In my opinion,  I provided all necessary details.

BR

Geetanshu 

Geetanshu (executive)     23 June 2014

@ramachary:

Thanks sir for devoting your time

Basically, There is a tax provision which is not at par with Constitution of India in my opinion But the provision do not affect my tax liability. My question is could i file any kind of petition in this regard before court for holding it void ab initio. The petition is prime facie could not file as PIL.

Regards

Geetanshu

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register