LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jeyashri R (Software Engineer)     17 June 2014

Want to apply compassionate job for daughter

I am jeyashri. In 1997, my father was passed away. He was worked in Tamilnadu medical department. I have 4 sisters. No brothers.I am a 4th one.My mother is uneducated and not employed. We are in very poor status now. In 1997 me and my sisters are below 18 age. So we cant apply for compassionate job. After some years we have applied that job for my first sister , they replied "within 3 years we give that job, So now not possible". Now I have completed BE using bank loan. This year my sister(last child - 5th one ) completed B.com. Any option to get that job for my sister now ? I want quick reply. Please guide me.

Because chennai high court solved this type of problem before some days. So only I aware now. Please refer this link also and help me.
https://tamil.oneindia.in/news/tamilnadu/chennai-high-court-ordered-compassionate-ground-job-eb-203061.html

Learning

2 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     21 October 2014

the case is already rejected due to time bar and you now want to project the case 17 years of death.  Liek applicant before MAdras High Curt you also did not challnage the decision then and there.

Compassionate job is a concession a welfare step meant only to give immediate relief to the starving family.  It can never be assumed to be an undated cheque or buried treasure which can be redeemed any time.

If your sisters were minor and could not apply your mother was not minor. 

Now since you are BE you can never expect a jpob befitting your qualification in compassionate scheme.  If you ae not holding degree for namesake you can get a better job than Gp-C or even Gp-D job offered even if you case was within scheme.

Your case is not even worth the coast of stationary and postage.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     21 October 2014

repeated

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Apply-compassionate-job-for-daughter-after-father-died-104007.asp

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register