LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajesh (s/w Engineer)     12 June 2014

Criminal case

My younger brother committed suicide 4months back blaming wife and in-laws are the reason for committing suicide.they registered a case under 174 by taking my fathers statement.but till now there was no change in that case.i don't want to leave them.what can i do for this??

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)
Have you given any representation to senior police officers for registration of FIR u/s 306 IPC . For further discussion pls contact on 9711259959. thanks Sunishchai Sachar.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     12 June 2014

Visit to your io and know the status of your complaint , if you are not satisfied with his investigation then contact to sho and talk to him about your case and ask him to register your fir u/s 306ipc r/w 34 ipc , against the accused if he didn't listen then contact to ssp police / dcp police .

Vijay (no)     14 June 2014

Respected Sir,

My Father is  the alleged accused for 138 NI ACT. MY Local unrecognised chit businessman forced to my father (D Lakshmi Narayana)  to issue the blank cheques.My father did the same in 2013.But  he claimed those empty cheques for an amount of 2 lakh rupees each....with out informing my father ..and now he filed a complaint and honerable nandyal megistrate issued the warrant for my father...Plz help me sir....Bringout my father from false case.....Money lender harrasing my father for payment...I have no another option sir Kindly Help Me Sir.....it is very urgent and important for me sir...

My Father Name : D. Lakshmi Narayana

My Name : Vijay

contact No :8125555641

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     15 June 2014

You may follow the case be keeping in constant touch with the concerned police station, in case the police are not cooperating, you may approach the higher police official for relief.

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     15 June 2014

@Vijay:  You must consult a local advocate, seek his advise and proceed as per his advise, without knowing  details/facts, proper advise cannot be rendered.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register