LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Guddoo Yadav (SALES)     11 June 2014

Franchisor is misguiding

Dear Sir; Greetings for the day!! I am doing a bussineess of bussiness corresppondent through SBI bank. Before 4 month i have applied of IRCTC agent / Agency through IRCTC authorized Agent " EASY BILL INDIA LTD " for Railway agency. For this agency i have paid Agency Charges Registration of Rs. 3000 + and another charges of Rs. 2000 for Digital Signature. At the signing time of application they told me that the registration will be done within 1 month. But this is the more than 4 month by applying to EASY BILL for agency. Till date i have not recieved any reply from EASY BILL and IRCTC . When i am asking them questions then they are giving me reference of their person and when i am calling to their officer they are not responding this way these people are harrashing me. Also whenever i am giving my complaint to their Head office delhi they don't give me complaint no and also they don't give me update on my previous complaint s. Therefore i have decided to file my police complaint against their office which is in Navi mumbai because i have lost my bussiness of ticket booking and customers also But i dont know what will be The my complaint type like - cheating/ fraud etc and how and which authority i complaint Also their Headiffice is located in Delhi and therefore jurisdiction is Delhi. They are not refunding the money also not responding to the my mail. Kindly i request you all people to advice and guide me Thank you

Learning

2 Replies

Sunil S Nair (lawyer)     11 June 2014

Take help of a local lawyer and file RTI application to get all requested information from them and there after go further according to lawyers advise 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 June 2014

If you have paid money from Mumbai you can file complaint at Mumbai.

If they don’t issue complaint number, and reply in writing , record all calls and submit final minutes of discussion…………………………………..and raise your demands.

It shall be better to approach thru local lawyer.      

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register