LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aap (manager)     04 June 2014

Quashing 498a/406

sir Wife filed 498a/406 and later we compromised the matter in mediation cell on the direction of high court judge who send both parties to mediation cell

After compromise we got ab bail and we applied for 482 based on mediation agreement, the girl came on the quashing date and told the judge she needs divorce first, after that my quash petition was  adjournd sine die and order was passed (as per the mediation agreement between parties arrived in crl mis no. 123 , the fir is to be quashed after divorce by mutual consent, adjournd sine die)

1.what if after divorce girl doesnt come at the time of quashing hearing will my fir will be quashed or girl peesence is required

2.timee to get the fir quashed after divorce and process

3, some people told me that It will be quashed within a week and some told it will take 2 to 3 months plz clerify on it

Learning

3 Replies

aap (manager)     04 June 2014

Any reply a

aap (manager)     05 June 2014

Any reply plz

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     22 June 2014

The time taken cannot be predicted, however, even if she is not  turning up for the hearing on quash petition subsequent to divorce, you can argue about it on the lines of the order by the hon'ble court which directed the quash petition to be taken up after divorce, hence the 498a loses its grounds and decision in your favor can be expected.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register