Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nitin (Manager)     31 May 2014

Isn't there any genius to reply me only!

Respected Members, I am too satisfied with your fast response! Here's two queries relating to consumer protection act., 1986. 1. In case, If a registered notice is sent to the respondent on the admission of complaint case and neither the acknowledgement signed by the respondent nor the registered parcel with endorsement of postal department employee was received then how many times such notices will be issued by the court. you all know it very well that AD sometimes is received sometimes it is not. Now what's an alternative remedy available in such case. Registered notice had been issued thrice by the consumer court but neither any AD signed by the respondent nor the registered parcel was received back by the consumer forum. Please provide me some judgements/rulings of NCDRC or any other consumer fora relating to the same. 2. Will right to appeal equivalent to deny the orders of District Consumer Fora ? CPA, 1986 doesn't empower neither respondent or appellant to disrespect/deny/defy the orders of District forum. If not, then under what provision can a presiding officer of district consumer fora delay the order of execution application when the appeal is pending before the SCDRC of any state ? Shall I have any rulings, precedents relating to the same ? Really thankful to all of the members of LC! and thanks for funishing me the details. Warm regards to all, Nitin Gupta Advocate Mobile No. 9411051543 Najibabad, District Bijnor, Uttar Pradesh.

Learning

9 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     31 May 2014

There are thousands of genuis advocates.  Walk into anyone's opfffice p[ay his fee and get consultation.

Nitin (Manager)     01 June 2014

Sudhir Kumarjee,

I will pay double the fee, in case if i be provided the contact nos. of them.

Secondly, This is a knowledge sharing center. In case, If  you can't provide me the same, there's no use to comment unnecessarily.

Geniuses knowledge will not get diffused in case if they quote any such precedents.

anyway tc n bye

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 June 2014

https://www.kapilsibal.in/

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 June 2014

I believe you are advocate as you said  " Warm regards to all, Nitin Gupta Advocate Mobile No. 9411051543 Najibabad, District Bijnor, Uttar Pradesh."

You might have passed Evidence Act Paper.

Nitin (Manager)     02 June 2014

Ofcourse boss, I do but the ideat sitting on the post of presiding officer of District Consumer Forum would like to trust on only precedents of SC. Isn't there anyway to initate proceedings against such corrupted judicial officers ?

Nitin (Manager)     02 June 2014

Bhai, Unless there be a shot to dirty politics, there won't be any change. That's the only reason why I am demanding such notes & precedents.

If you can then thanks in advance else forget this query!

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 June 2014

I could have given solution but unfortunately I am not genuis.

Nitin (Manager)     03 June 2014

no probs, next time please...

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     16 June 2014

Why a registered parcel was sent? Was any defective goods returned to the Opposite Party? Any way whether parcel or letter, when one sends by registered post, the post office gives a receipt. You can apply to that sending post office with particulars of that receipt to find out the fate of your registered article. When a registered article is delivered, the postman of the destination post office obtains signature of the receiving person on a document, which the destination post office retains. You can apply for and get a certified copy of that acknowledgement. This is time consuming; but you will get it. An alternative to the above you ask the information you want from the destination post office through RTI. If all these fail come here again.

If the Opposite Party does not reply you can apply to the Forum for an exparte decision. if you are not satisfied with the Forum you can write to the State Commission. You can call it complaint, appeal or whatever else you want. If you use respectful language in your complaint it will not be considered disrespectful.

I am not a genius. I am not even remotely a lawyer. I hope you will give me at least pass marks.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register