LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivas (.)     27 May 2014

Compromise petition-498a

Hi All, My wife filed 498a and case moved from JFCM Court to Loakadalat but when transferring the case to loakadalat we didn’t do signature on compromise petition. We attended last hearing in loakadalat but my wife didn’t appear and judge given next month hearing date. When I checked the compromised application , signature (My signature ,Mother signature & Father signature) made without our concern and submitted in Loakadalat (All this process did by court constable, lawyer & wife) .

1) Can I take any action (court constable, lawyer & wife ) on this if so, what action can I take ? Please advise. Thanks for ur time.

Learning

28 Replies

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) bhasin.laws@yahoo.com 9811210505)     28 May 2014

Dear Srinivas,

If you and your parents had not signed then this is clear case of fraud not only with you but also with court. You immediately file signature comparison application as well as application under section 340 Cr.P.C. against your wife and her accomplices.

Rajiv Bhasin 

Advocate

Bhasin Legal Consultants

SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES

www.bhasinlegalconsultants.com

Srinivas (.)     28 May 2014

Hi Sir, Thanks for very much for quick response. Petition is now Lokadalat court and I asked clerk to take copy of that but he told after judgement only u will get .

1) Please advise  how to collect that petition copy in lokadalat court?

2) Where I have to file file signature comparison application as well as application under section 340 Cr.P.C in our place or same court?

3) Do we have any cases to file for this fraud? if so please advise.

Thanks for ur time......

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     29 May 2014

You can file forgery and perjury.

Also go for speedy trial.

Srinivas (.)     29 May 2014

Hi Thanks for quick advises. Please advise me on below question.

1) Please advise  how to collect that petition copy in lokadalat court?

2) Where I have to file file signature comparison application as well as application under section 340 Cr.P.C and forgery case  in our place or same court? Please advise..

Thanks for ur time...

Srinivas (.)     31 May 2014

Hi All,Please advise on above questions.Thanks to all...

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     31 May 2014

340 / 195 crpc can be file in the same court. For your case it is Loladalat.

File forgery to either place.

File for certified copies with the help of some lawyer.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     31 May 2014

Please go throw my post. I hope you will get the answer: -

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Fight-against-misuse-of-498a-ipc--103100.asp#.U4mWVnbYVdg

Srinivas (.)     31 May 2014

Hi Sir, Thanks for valuable advise and information...Now case is in lokadalat and pending. Can I file now  340 / 195 crpc cases in Lokadalat  or u want me wait till dispose of case? Please advise..Thanks in advance.

Perjury can be filed any time.

Srinivas (.)     01 June 2014

Hi Thanks for quick response. Sorry for repeated questions. 

1) Can I file now  340 / 195 crpc cases in Lokadalat court or JFCM Court?

2) Can I file forgery case now or u want me wait till dispose of case? Please advise..

Thanks for ur time..

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     01 June 2014

You have been well advised to file forgery complaint.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.

Srinivas (.)     01 June 2014

Hi Thanks for quick response. Sorry for repeated questions. 

1) Can I file now  340 / 195 crpc cases in Lokadalat court or JFCM Court?

2) Can I file forgery case now or u want me wait till dispose of case? Please advise..

Thanks for ur time..

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     01 June 2014

It has to be a fresh complaint of forgery in JFMC court.

If you wait till disposing off the agreement that means you have accepted the agreement and hence no forgery was made out/ cited at that time by you.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.

Srinivas (.)     02 June 2014

Hi All, Thanks for ur valuable answers ,quick response and time. If they transfer case from Lokadalat  to JFCM Court without our presence, what precautions u want me take? Please advise...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register