LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

samson daniel (webdeveloper)     26 May 2014

After judgment owner assaulted me.

I personally thank all those who will show interest in participation and answering.

My Building Owner his Brother & Son along with family member assaulted me after Court Judgment / Decree received in my Favour for pagadi rent not accepted by the owner after my father death. 

1 .After the FIR the owner is free and on Bail.

2. Can I approach the court and file criminal case?

3. No witness everyone fears the owner will my case be weak My house Balcony Glass Windows Broken & Blade Cut on left shoulder?

4. On the Judgment & Decree it is written by the Judge order I should not be disturbed what is the next procedure I should do?

Thanks,

Daniel

Learning

3 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     26 May 2014

have you given a police complaint if not first go and give police complaint 

if the police does not take any action then file an application in your case to the court with the court order

samson daniel (webdeveloper)     07 June 2014

FIR is filed on the owner but he is on Bail and free the advocate say I can not file case on him in the court the police would have filed and it will take 5 to 10 years for the case to come in the court.

The owner is free and fearless now it is dangerous to my life.

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     07 June 2014

If it is just your apprehension, then there will be no chance to go further.  If they really assaulted you after getting the bail, then you have to move application for cancellation of bail, and the positive result looks to be dim.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register