Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

s ayanrajajothee (junior)     24 May 2014

Suit for brokerage

Sir/Mam, 

one of my client made a real estate buisness the property owner accepted to pay 

him sum amount as commision, but now he refuse to pay him and quetioning my client,

why to pay him.but the buyer is in support of my client, out to get the money from the seller,

because there is no written evidence for  my client, only the buyer of the property are the evidence

can you give me a suggestion

Learning

1 Replies

G. Y. Sharma (Advocate)     25 May 2014

s ayanrajajothee, Advocate.

Contracts are of two types, oral and written. You have not given any details as to the existing contract between your client who is a Real Estate Businessman and the Owner of the Property. Every contract would be supported by certain sum of consideration, lest it would be void. In case the contract said to have been entered by your client with the property Owner does not provide for payment of any consideration, you can plead that there is a separate oral contract for doing the desired works and for payment of consideration. Any how it requires Evidence to prove the existence of an oral contract. For that, the Buyer is ready. Hence proceed. Wish you and your Client Good Luck.

Thanking you,

Truly Yours,

G. YADAGIRI SHARMA,

M. Com., LL.M.,

G. AMRUTHA KUMARI,

M. Com., LL.M.,

ADVOCATES

H. No. 2-1-178/1, 100 Feet Road

Vidyaranyapuri, Hanumakonda.

WARANGAL DISTRICT – 506 001

*: 98 493 45 755 – *: 99 66 45 66 85

gysharmaadv@gmail.com