LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vivek (graduate)     27 May 2014

Caste change

dear Sir/madam  i'm from andhrapradesh  my mother is sc(madiga) and my father is bc (kapu)  unknowingly my mother (illierate)bought me sc caste certificate   ... i completed my graduation and got sc on my tc certificate  ( i didnt took any benefits from the govt and studied in management quota)... now i want to change my caste to sc to obc and my father  has bc certificate ...this happened when i m minor .. i heard we can change caste with the help of judge... wil any tell whats the exact process  and is this crime tf i told them .. ?

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 May 2014

The caste into which one is born remains for life. The Supreme Court on Friday said that a person could not be identified to a caste other than those of  parents. 

vivek (graduate)     27 May 2014

in enquiry of govt job if they find i didnt heridate my fathers caste ..will be a problem ...so i want change into my father caste legally and i declare myself with a notary so i need a exact process how it should be done...!

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     30 May 2014

You can adopt your mother's caste also, there wont be anything illegal about it, however, if you still insist on changing it, you may contact a local lawyer and proceed as per his advise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register