Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajeev Kumar (Professioanl Social worker)     01 November 2009

forge signature on attendence sheet and pay register

Dear All

my wife  worked in  a NGO in Feb 2008, there head of NGO forced my wife to put signature on last two months Jan 08 and Dec 07. after 26 days my wife left the NGO,

I filed RTI on NGO and obtained copy of attendence sheet and pay register, my wife identified that there was fake / forged signature on attendence sheet and payment register. there signature was not resembling with the actual signature of my wife.

what are the legal acions can be taken against that NGO?

although it is the crime against the ministery of social justice and empowerment New delhi,

who can testify the forged signature?  please explain the procedure to take legal action.

thanks

Rajeev

Learning

6 Replies

bhupender sharma (head)     03 November 2009

Mr. Rajeev U can file a complaint to the police stating the entire incident in the daid complaint and annexed the copy which u have obtained through RTI and also request the I.O. of the case to obtain speciman of hand writting of your wife and sent to the FSL for comparision along with the copy obtained Through RTI the alleged forged signature. (Bhupender Sharma)Adv. 

Rajeev Kumar (Professioanl Social worker)     25 November 2009

definetely thier motive is malafide. they wanted to misutilize the government fund.

whether I can file another RTI and ask them, whether those signature  put by my wife.  this re-confirmation, may  bewilder them and can create better platform for filing complaint to ministery.

V. VASUDEVAN (LEGAL COUNSEL)     03 April 2010

The present facts and documents available with you are sufficient to lodge complaint with the police and also the ministry. For Ministry please lodge the complaint with the higher authorities.

vasudevan

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 April 2010

Here the period referred is Dec 07,Jan 08 ,Feb 2008, and it appears she started work  from Feb08. Did she send her resume by email- redg. post/receive any interview call/offer letter/appointment letter/ submitted any employment form under her signature and put date/ did she underwent any medical examination for this employment/submit or received any joining report.

These documents if any available shall provide the proofs of the period she has worked, and that she did not work for Dec 07,Jan 08.The period for which the forgery has happenned is Dec 07,Jan 08, and in April 2010, won't it be better to lodge a complaint in court and simoultaneuosly lodge with SSP. The forensic/handwriting  examination by FSL is evidence and can fetch punishment to guilty. FSL now have advanced   techniques including Video Spectrography  and can detect forged signatures. If   her  signature obtained under RTI are of the  pattern same as in any of her bank account, for comparision specimen signatures certified by the bank shall be helpful.

Dear Mr. Rajeev Kumar,  please keep posted .

Rajeev Kumar (Professioanl Social worker)     07 April 2010

Dear Mr Kumar.

my wife did not recieve any call letter, she never submitted any CV for that, as it is not required in many NGO. but there are many crtified specimen of her signatures, her  bank account etc. 

the forged signauture was put in hindi, while my wife always put signature in english.

what should be my first step?

Thanks and regards

Rajeev

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 April 2010

contact your local lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register