Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Govindaraj (Senior Associate)     20 May 2014

What is the procedure for patta cancellation?

Hi Team,

Can someone please explain me the process or procedure to cancel the patta?

Please let me know, if you need more information on this.

Regards,

Govind

Learning

5 Replies

SAI KIRAN R (ADVOCATE)     20 May 2014

Make an application to the Revenue Authority stating the reason along with proof/attachment for cancelation of the Patta such as violation of law in granting patta; error or mistake, court order and/or dispute in titles of the property.

priyan Sharma (Officer)     20 May 2014

Dear bro

You have not mentioned that what type of patta you want to cancel on what are the reasons thereof.

Please be specific.

MV RAJA RAAM (High Court Advocate)     20 May 2014

I agree with priyan sharma. Please specify what are reasons for why you want to cancel the patta. Revenue authority is the competent authority. It all depends upon the local laws of the state.

Govindaraj (Senior Associate)     20 May 2014

We won a agri land near Madurai/Tamil nadu. This land has been double documented. We have filled a FIR and they all have remanded. Now we had a talk offline and came to conclusion to cancel the sale deed for duplicate copy. but the first sale deed has been signed with the proof of patta. 

Questions i have is after cancellation of the sale deed. is there any procedure to cancel patta.

Sorry for not explaining this earlier on this thread. Still i am not sure the information that i have provided answers your question.

Thanks,

Govind

ka (Lead)     29 July 2023

I was filed Cr.M.P. petition u/s 340 crpc in sub-court, the petition was dismissed then I am filing appeal u/s 341 in District court, Bench clerk Returned my petition for mention u/s 399 revision .  My question is  341crpc clearly says it is appeal 
Please help to clear my doubts.  Thanks in advance. 

-  By Karthigeyan. B. E., LLB., 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register