Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NARESH SHARMA (Technical)     20 May 2014

Mistake (error) in petition

Dear Sir,

I filed a case in consumer court against post office agent who have cheated me, in my petition I made three opposite parties, case registered and notices got issued, reply also filed by opposite parties. In my petition I made a mistake in title sequence, bymistake party no 2 was cut & pasted on party no 3 at the time of petition preparation on the computer, but in the petition para 2 I wrote clearly about the detail of party no 2, for whom is being indicated, paragaraph no 2 itself is clarifying the mistake, In their reply they have pointed out it not replied on many points of petition.

My question is…. What is the procedure for correction this error, bymistake made by me? I am attaching my petition, please guide me?

My case is fully fit and having clear cut evidences.

With best regards

Naresh Sharma

Learning

5 Replies

NARESH SHARMA (Technical)     21 May 2014

Dear expert

Humble request you to please share your views and support me.

Regards

Naresh

Shivesh Sinha (Legal Adviser)     21 May 2014

Dear Mr. Naresh Sharma,

Ref . :-  Mistake in title sequence in Consumer Complaint Petition, filed by you.

I have perused your instant message seeking thereby legal advise in the matter, described therein.

Considering the facts, narrated by you, I do advise you to file an Amendment Petition under the provisions of Order VI Rule 17 of the First Schedule of the Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 and its Section 153, read with the provisions of Sec. 13 of the Consumer Protection Act, 1986 seeking thereby the permission of the learned District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum, Udaipur, Rajasthan for necessary amendment (rectification) in your complaint petition.

Please, note that you will have to satisfy the court through advised petition that relevant error (s) in your complaint petition has been made due to genuine inadvertence (typing/ cut & paste reason) and the required amendments are necessary for the purpose of determining the real question or issue of the case.   

Considering your facts, I am sure that the learned Court would oblige you with a favorable order for required amendment. Hope, you shall be able to draft the required Amendment Petition & place it before the DCF the same properly. 

Feel free to approach me for any further doubt and/or advise & assistance in the matter by linking my website stated below and forwarding the same to response@powertoconsumer.in

THANKS,

SHIVESH SINHA,

Advocate Cum Legal Adviser to www.powertoconsumer.in

NARESH SHARMA (Technical)     22 May 2014

Dear Sir,

Heartiest thanks for providing the perfect guidance, i fully understood and got the point..........Sir, next date is 23/06/2014 for filling the rejoinder and evidence as written in the register in the court........Sir, Is this amendment (rectification) application to be filled before filing the rejoinder? and is there any format.....please help.....

Regards

Naresh

Shivesh Sinha (Legal Adviser)     23 May 2014

Dear Mr. Naresh Sharma,

In response to your above message, you are referred to my previous message being posted 20 hrs ahead through my website email i.d. "shivesh@powertoconsumer.in" to you in response to it.

You are advised to act accordingly. Thanks,

SHIVESH SINHA,

Advocate Cum Legal Adviser to www.powertoconsumer.in

NARESH SHARMA (Technical)     24 December 2014

Dear Shivesh Sir,

I acted according to your guidance and my application has accepted by judge and has ordered to opposite parties to file fresh reply according to the corrected sequence............Sir, on the perfect guidance & support, I am very thankful to you and this nice forum through which i could be able to stand in the court for the justice.

Thank you so much.

With Best Regards

Naresh Sharma

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register