Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nishant Singh (job)     18 May 2014

Shubhkamna advert buildtech noida: not refunding money afte

Dear all,

I want you all' s suggestion in regard of the following:

Last year in jan 2013 there was broker firm valuemax advisors , whose executives came to me again and again and asked me to invest in the project shubhkamna valley launched by shubhkamna builder of noida. I fell in their trap and given my hard earned money to this builder for booking of a plot after around 30 days they called me asked to pay 50% of total cost of plot , then only they will do bba. I gave them 50% payment in march 2013. But till now they have not done agreement and on asking each time they just say that it will be done in next 1 or 2 months. Now i came to know that they dont have approvals all required and also they sold out half of the land. When izsked to cancell my booking before 2 months  they are not refunding my money abd their staff in which GM, and CEO involved that thry will refund after 3 months but if they will have money then only. I also send leagl notice to them but yesterday when i called them then they said see you in court. Can you please suggest what should i do. I am very much worried. Can they do something bad in court. I wanted my monry back early but seems very hopeless and disappointed now.

Please help me and suggest what should i do and whryher i dhould go to consumer court or not.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Learning

2 Replies

Usharma (Lawyer)     18 May 2014

The legal services in the field of Indian property law are related to the all the matters pertaining to Indian property, land etc. This field of law in India is the most important field as almost all the disputes are basically related to the property of any kind. The main kinds of Indian legal services in this field are matters pertaining to property, land disputes, mortgages, tenancy disputes, partitions, gifts, wealth tax, sale and purchase of property, mutation of property, assessment of the property tax, house tax, valuation of property, documentation related to the sale and purchase of properties, general power of attorney, special power of attorneys, various types of title deeds.

Fylfot Group of Advocates

112, New Delhi House,
27, Bara Khambha Road,
Connaught Place,
New Delhi
INDIA 110001
Phone No: 011 23355388
Email: legalhelplineindia@gmail.com
website: https://www.legalhelplineindia.com/property-lawyer-india/

M Ramamurthy (Self employed)     11 January 2016

Dear Sir

I have a similar claim of Rs.6 lacs from Subhkhamna Epic Project. My email ID is ramgurgaon@gmail.com and my mobile is 9811241550

Kindly write to me or call me.  I am gather other similar home owners for joint action. Await your reply

Regards

Ram

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register