Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kiran Bhangale (Manager)     07 May 2014

Developer denying noc

Respected Sir/Madam,

Myself Kiran Bhangale from Thane. I had taken a home loan to purchase the flat now because of high interest rate I am in the process of transferring the loan to other bank. to complete the process builders NOC is needed which builder is denying. The reason builder is giving us that he has filed a case for recovery of VAT in civil court. He says that the court has issued a stay order on my flat however I have not received any intimation from court which states that there is a stay order. The only thing which I have received is the summon from the court for which I have appointed advocate and he is attending all the dates given by the court.

I need the advise from this forum that Can builder deny NOC because of the above reason? If no then what is to be done to get the NOC from builder? Your help will be very useful for me. Awaiting the feedback on this post at the earliest.

Thanks in advance 

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 May 2014

It is a part of procedure of banks.NOC  is needed.

Kiran Bhangale (Manager)     07 May 2014

Hello Sir, Its been told to me by the bank. My query is whether the developer can deny the NOC..

venkat subbaiah (ADVOCATE ASSOCIATE)     15 May 2014

As the developer is fighting a case he can deny  giving NOC . But the same can be obtained by getting interim relief order against the builder from the court. regarding the stay order you have to verify it yourself. nevertheless, order will be communicated by the court. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register