Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rama e. k. s (engineer)     01 May 2014

Registration for classified website

Dear Sir,

I am from Mumbai, I am planning to open the new classified website for real estate, automobiles , education jobs and services etc.  I don't have any plan to open new office right now. Once i get a traffic then only i can open a office , it will take more than 6 months to 1 year. No one partner in this business. i am only the owner of the website and business. Domain name is also registered with my name only.

Please let me know shall i need any registration for this website other than domain registration. Can i start this website as sole proprietorship? If it is sole proprietorship, then it is need any registration. I think this is not required to registration please clear this.

As per Indian law  do i need any permission to send a mail for customers to introduce and promot  my website?

For your reference please click below link for my website. Website is not fully completed , work is going on.

https://oadd.in/index.php

Awaiting for your reply.

Thanks

Learning

4 Replies

rama e. k. s (engineer)     01 May 2014

Dear Sir,

I am from Mumbai, I am planning to open the new classified website for real estate, automobiles , education jobs and services etc.  I don't have any plan to open new office right now. Once i get a traffic then only i can open a office , it will take more than 6 months to 1 year. No one partner in this business. i am only the owner of the website and business. Domain name is also registered with my name only.

Please let me know shall i need any registration for this website other than domain registration. Can i start this website as sole proprietorship? If it is sole proprietorship, then it is need any registration. I think this is not required to registration please clear this.

As per Indian law  do i need any permission to send a mail for customers to introduce and promot  my website?

For your reference please click below link for my website. Website is not fully completed , work is going on.

Awaiting for your reply.

Thanks

POOJA (LAWYER)     03 May 2014

HI, YOU CAN START YOUR BUSINESS DIRECTLY. ONLY THINK IS YOU HAVE TO GET MST/CST.TAN NUMBERS FROM GOVT. AND PAY CHARGES REGULARLY, LATER ON YOU CAN OPEN YOUR PROPRIETORSHIP/PARTNERSHIP COMPANY.

rama e. k. s (engineer)     03 May 2014

Dear Pooja,

Thanks for your reply. I inform you that  I don't have any plan to open new office right now. Once i get a traffic then only i can open a office , it will take more than 6 months to 1 year. 

Please let me know can i get MST/CST. TAN numbers without any office registration?

As per Indian law  do i need any permission to send a mail for customers to introduce and promot  my website?(email marketing)

Awaiting for your reply.

Thanks

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     05 May 2014

Best advice is to consult a local consultant, apprise him of your requirements and other details, take his advice and proceed.  It is a bit lengthy procedure.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register