LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivas (.)     29 April 2014

Lokadalat-498a

Hi All, My wife filed 498a DP 3 & 4 on me and my parents.later we compromised and case moved from JFCM court to Lokadalat on 21.02.2014. we attended first hearing on 21.02.2014 in lokadalat and judge given last hearing on 21.05.2014.but in office my manager is not allowing me to take leave on that day. Travelling is 1000km from my place to my wife's place.

1) Please adivse what will happen if I dont attend on 21.05.2014

2) My lawyer completely match fixed with my wife's lawyer because of same place ?

3) If judge given next hearing or case move to JFCM Court, How we come to know next hearing date?

Before I had hearings for appearence infront of judge and Chargesheet is not yet done.

Please advise how to proceed with this situaltion and what precautions u want me take?

. Thanks for quick response.

Learning

4 Replies

Sreenivas V (S/W)     29 April 2014

Hi Srinivas,

First important is your personal life. Did you tell your manager why you need leave. Definetley they will agree as you are telling it well in advance. Also you are not clear on if compromised again to stay together or getting seperated. If getting seperated then you may be asked to pay alimony which depends on your financial status. I think this is the big risk I see here. 

Srinivas (.)     30 April 2014

Hi All,Thanks for quick advise.I am on bail now and my wife filed Divorce under sec 13 1 ia ,ib and two hearings completed but we didn't receive divorce summons and my lawyer and her lawyer stopping to send summons to the our home and my lawyer is telling address is not correct.

we made settlement amount and these amount we will give to her after getting divorce and withdrawing all her cases. Third divorce hearing on 15.05.2014. These may go to exparte divorce.At the time of transferring 498a case to lokadalat we didn't sign on that and my wife, lawyer and court conistable made my signature and I didn't see how much amount mentioned in that Lok adalat form.

1) what will happen if I dont attend on 21.05.2014 ?

2) If judge given next hearing or case move to JFCM Court, How we come to know next hearing date?

3) In advance what precautions u want me take?

Please advise on above questions. Thanks for your time..

Srinivas (.)     01 May 2014

Hi Thanks for quick advise.. At the time of transferring 498a case to lokadalat we didn't sign on Lokadalat form and  my wife, lawyer and court conistable made my signature without me.

Is it possible to take any action on them? if so to whom and all I need to action ? Please advise. Thanks for ur time...

Srinivas (.)     01 May 2014

Hi Thanks for quick advises. I have documentory proofs ( Emails, voice recordings, FIR Certified copies )

At the time of transferring 498a case to lokadalat  I didn't sign on Lokadalat form and  my wife, lawyer and court conistable made my signature without me.

Is it possible to take any action on them forgery case on my wife,lawyer ,court constable ? if so , where I have to file forgery case? wife's place or my place?  Please advise. Thanks for ur time...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register