LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

subhasis bose (retired)     29 April 2014

Family property

We are 2 brothers and 2 sisters .My sisters got married in 1966.Old parents are taken care of us .My dad expired in 1992 he hasnt made a will for us my mom is still there.we had a land and a house .when we sold our land our sister came running after to take a  their share and they wanted equal share but none of them played an active part in maintaining the land however they took their portion and went .Now we are getting old  the only thing left for us is the house and some porion of land we 2 brothers want to sell the house and buy a flat so that we can live the rest of the life peacefully .My mom doesnt want to give any bit of property to her daughters because they are well settled .  Now my question is when we will sell this house and some portion of land which is in my moms name can my 2 sister come and take there share as well in this or can they file a case against us if we dont give any share to them. 

Learning

1 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     29 April 2014

whether the  house and land are ancestrol or not? if the properties are self acquired, by whom.? as per query, your sisters obtained some land.  it is registered?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register