LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RITESH RANJAN (Translator)     27 April 2014

Remedy after time-barred

Learned Law experts I have filed my divorce petition, Which is still pending. After receiving summons of my divorce petition, she filed a counterblast 498A, that also is pending. Now, while getting the divorce case transfered from Odisha to Bihar, She performed lies upon affidavit at the pious level of the SCI. I filed a criminal case for performing perjury with the concerned IPC sections for so. But the learned judge took cognizance under IPC 500 leaving the sections of perjury. When I approached the Session Judge sir's court he gave verdict that addition of desired sections will be considered by the lower court at the time of framing the charges. Meanwhile, she came with me on Family Court order and re-deserted me with a 498A charge and jail. Afterwards, she got that case quashed from the Honorable High Court of Patna as 500 IPC had nothing to do with it.  Where as actually it was a clear case of performing perjury that also before the Honorable  Supreme Court of India. I have crystal clear documentary evidence with me regarding this. While this case was question of quashing or not to be, I just come out of Jail and was neither in mental nor economical condition to challenge the quashing order in the Honorable Supreme Court of India. When I was well enough my learned lawyer told time has barred, so I can't go to the Appeal in Honorable SCI. So now my polite self humbly asks your Learned and experienced community Is there any remedy still left with me as Truth must prevail. Please help.

I shall be grateful for your valuable time and priceless expertise please.

Ritesh Ranjan

Learning

5 Replies

RITESH RANJAN (Translator)     01 May 2014

Respected Experts, Kindly guide and provide citation/s, if you please. Ritesh Ranjan

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     01 May 2014

Without knowing the full text of the case appropriate advice and guidance will not be possible..

RITESH RANJAN (Translator)     02 May 2014

Respected Roy Sir, I have submitted my problem in brief. Do you require the whole text of the petition and judgement ? Kindly reply.

Yours faithfully, Ritesh Ranjan

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     02 May 2014

Contact me personally through my E-mail ID - bnroy.advocate@gmail.com

RITESH RANJAN (Translator)     02 May 2014

Respected Roy sir, thanks for providing your mail ID. I will come to you shortly. I am grateful. Yours faithfully, Ritesh Ranjan

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register