LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raghavender (Properiter)     26 April 2014

Cheque bounce

I and my two friends have started a bussiness .one of  my friend have cheated in the bussines  and i am the major share holder of the bussines , i have filed a criminal case against him .Now my second friend is also asking money and want to went out of the bussiness . To run the remaining left over bussiness by my own i have given him company cheques as security but due to financial problems i could not make it .Now he has bounced the company cheques what shall i do.. 

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 April 2014

When he send a legal notice to you for cheque bounce, you have to give proper reply or settle matter amicably. He is supposed to send the legal notice to you within 15 days from the date of cheque bounce. Otherwise not valid the case.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     26 April 2014

Settle the matter before complaint filed against your company and you else you have to face the criminal case of cheque bouncing.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     26 April 2014

It will be better for you and your company to settle the matter amicably with your friend before he send legal notice to you .

Adv. Santosh Yadav (Advocate/Lawyer)     26 April 2014

what is the cheque amount ? if the cheque amount is huge do not settle the matter..

you may contest the matter since cheque bounce cases is basicallya techincal matter and it depends on

your opponent laywer that how well he has filed the case and if it is companys matter , there are many grounds

on which it may be dismissed or sometimes the court also makes error in issuing process and than

you may challenge the process and chances are there that you may set aside the entire complaint..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register