Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PS (Others)     23 April 2014

Service related concerns in electronics, other sectors.

Dear Sir,

I bought the Karbon mobile A24+ in Nov 2013, from Online shop. The phone was not working properly since beginining.

When approached the authorised service center, they told that there are large number of defective mobiles with the company so may take time to get it correct. So it is better to give it next month. As per his suggestion, I take the mobile to the service center after around 45 days of my discussion with him and give it on 1Mar14.

Now, its around 2 months that they have not returned my mobile back. They rarely picks up the phone, attends the calls. and when luckily attend the call (by any luck), they say that it will take time,  but do not say that how much time it will take or when they are returning it.

I have already lost 4 months of warranty of the phone ( 2 months with the service center and 2 months as defective phone), with no results.

Same way I have noticed in many of the blogs that many of the customers are facing problem with the mobile companies , other companies. Just because the Process/polcies are not well defined with the companies.

Is there a solution to the customer/consumer problems??

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     23 April 2014

Request for replacement of mobile phone or File a petition for damages in consumer forum with all details. Attach  Warrantee card, Purchase bill, service centre receipt etc.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     23 April 2014

First issue them a lawyer's notice asking for the mobile in a perfect working condition or to replace the same with new one under the conditions of warranty, if you do not get any reply or proper reply then approach the consumer forum for relief and remedy. Consult a lawyer and proceed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register