Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anantharaj (software engineer)     19 April 2014

Community certificate and religion

Hi,

I am looking for some advise regarding the change in community certificate.

My dad come from Adi Dravidar community and my mother from Naikar community. Since my mom is from christian background, i was brought up in christianity. However I have a community certificate as AD(SC). I joined my graduation with the SC reservation only in 2003(17yrs). But when i am 21yrs, i got baptized and converted to christian on my own decision(2007).

I feel that i want to get my community certificate changed to Christian even if I loose the reservations given by Govt. I am interested in applying for Govt based jobs where the community reservation has values. 

My questions: 1) will the reservation i got during graduation before I got baptized will be questioned or fall under scrutiny .Will I be asked to pay any penalty for that by the government since I change the community now.

2) what is the procedure to get the change in Community certificate to Christian.

Currently I work in a private job.

As i am looking to apply for Govt jobs I want to have my hands clean and not the cheat the Govt just for the reservations Govt give to the SC community.

Please guide me

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register