Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Balaji sundaram (owner)     14 April 2014

Anticipatory bail

Dear sir

I made a complaint to my opponent and the FIR has filed. I'm worried the person may get anticipatory bail.

Is there any way to find whether the person already got the anticipatory bail from sessions / high court?

And he may gave wrong stories to get anticipatory bail. If so, how can I cancel it and get him arrest?

Many tanks

Learning

5 Replies

mahavir singh (ADVOCACY)     14 April 2014

Yes u can know about anticipatory bail. 1.ask from investigation offficer(i.o) of the case. 2. Anticipatory bail can be cancelled. For more call 09910657998 mahavir singh advocate.

mahavir singh (ADVOCACY)     14 April 2014

If husband want he can go against the ex-parte order pased by court. And decree of divorce can be setaside. On the other hand husband can do marriage immediately. As in the instant case wife has taken divorce so no objection from any side he can do marriage. For more call 09910657998 mahavir singh advocate.

Mahesh R. Sonawane (Lawyer/Fight for justice)     14 April 2014

you can find out the information [in respect of anticipatory bail granted to your opponent or not] on the website of High court and the District court, by party name...

Balaji sundaram (owner)     15 April 2014

Dear sir

1. Yes, I found from the high court website that, the he applied for anticipatory bail and the status shows "Disposed". what does it mean? the anticipatory bail granted or rejected?

2. Is the I.O informed about the anticipatory bail by the court? Or the court has his own right to give the anticipatory bail without informing the I.O.

thanks

Mahesh R. Sonawane (Lawyer/Fight for justice)     15 April 2014

you can see the order as well on same website, or you get the certified copy from the court...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register