LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

caps (x)     13 April 2014

Is it compulsory to attend 498a hearing,everyone on bail

My brother filed for annulment of marriage [6months] on ground of non-consummation & in retaliation we were slapped with 498A. Whole family including my sister who is living in different city for last many years due to her study is also made accused though she only visited during marriage. we all got bail . we have all the relevant documents to prove that 498a is false. My question to experts is that, is there any way to provide exemption to my sister from appearing on every date of hearing traveling 2000kms? Also for my mother who is a senior citizen with a broken hip-bone and problem in both knees, reports are available with us.

Thanks & regards.

Learning

17 Replies

mahavir singh (ADVOCACY)     13 April 2014

Yes dear you can get exemption for your sister and mother on these ground. For more just call 09910657998 mahavir singh advocate.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     13 April 2014

yes , your mother and sister will get exemption on these grounds , made a request to the court to struck off the names of your mother and sister on this false case of dowry harassment as they are innocence, submit above stated proof before the court .

yes , your mother and sister will get exemption on these grounds , made a request to the court to struck off the names of your mother and sister on this false case of dowry harassment as they are innocence, submit above stated proof before the court .

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     14 April 2014

if no exemption is granted then every accused has to be present on each day of hearing.

ADVOCATE TRILOK (CRIMINAL family PROPERTY topfreind@gmail.com )     14 April 2014

There are many simple tactics to move applications on various issues even if no exemption is granted and till these applications are decided can safely get exemption for attendence.

Please show the complaint for proper line of action.

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     21 April 2014

if no exemption is granted then every accused has to be present on each day of hearing.  -> Is this a answer to this query.

(Guest)

A person who cannot attend the case hearing on a particular case date can a move an exemption from personal appearance through his/her advocate and can get the exemption from the court for that particular date.

And you can also apply for the permanent exemption for few family members on medical grounds, Family problem, age of the accused etc.The court can allow the application after hearing the argument from both the side

Sunishchai Sachar

9711259959/9811576667

(Guest)

A person who cannot attend the case hearing on a particular case date can a move an exemption from personal appearance through his/her advocate and can get the exemption from the court for that particular date.

And you can also apply for the permanent exemption for few family members on medical grounds, Family problem, age of the accused etc.The court can allow the application after hearing the argument from both the side. 

Thanks and regards,

Sunishchai Sachar

9711259959/9811576667

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     23 April 2014

The mother would get exemption for sure.

The sister would in all likelyhood.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
Handphone: +91-8010850498

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     23 April 2014

Mr. Sudhir - better to offer solutions or keep off the post. I try to do the same when I lack knowledge.

Most of the times I'm surprised by your offbeat and out of context statements which serve the reader no good. Better to keep them with you.. if you have any thing constructive .. please share with us ...

@Mr.Sudhir - Also out of my sheer enqusitivenes - May I know what directorship you hold..

Pradeep Kumar (Lawyer)     09 May 2014

I would advise you to file quashing of FIR against your family members. Exemption would be temporary option. Since your sister is living so far there is presumption that a false FIR has been registered.

Adv. Pradeep Kumar

+919871765000

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register