LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

house wife... (na)     11 April 2014

Criminal cases on car.....

my question is related to one of  my known....

brother and sister lived together in one house... sister is divorcee.and govt employ..have one daughter. brother bought a car on sister's name.few yrs back . brother is paying installments yet ..

son of brother drive car ..but he is criminal .many criminal cases are on him ...if he do somthing wrong police call sister to come to police station to sign etc...sister dont like it becoz she is govt employ...she even dont know driving..bt brother dont want to shift the car to his name....car is also involved in the metter  mostly very criminal matters ..

my ques is 

now what should sister do legally to save herself from these matters....becoz of family she even dont ask his brother directly...bt what shoul she do to save her self.....she is govt employ.....

Learning

4 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 April 2014

when sister has volunteered into trouble solution is not so easy.

repeated

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/case-on-govt-employ--466966.asp#.U1DUqKI1g48

why car was purchased in sister's name.

In other thread you stated that sister is Govt employee

Has your sister informed her department within one moth of purchase of car. If not she is in any case liable for disciplinary action.

you said

"son of brother drive car ..but he is criminal .many criminal cases are on him ...if he do somthing wrong police call sister to come to police station to sign etc...sister dont like it becoz she is govt employ..."

does brother not know what his son is?
does brother not know that his sister is widow?
does brother not know sister is Govt employee?

If he has played this joke on her would you still call him brother

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register