Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajarshi Bhowmik (advocate)     08 April 2014

Revision application

Dear Friends,

I had filed an application u/s 156 (3) before the Ld CJM but most unfortunately the Ld CJM was pleased to reject the same on the ground of lack of Jurisdiction. My contention was as sum part of the offense has committed here and sum part t other the Ld Magistrate has jurisdiction to try the case and the local police has the jurisdiction to investigate the matter. But as Ld Magistrate had rejected my application finding no other alternative I had filed an revision u/s 397 before the Ld Season Judge and the Ld season judge was pleased to admit fhe same nd had fixed another date for the same and also ordered to submit the SR in the meantime.

My point is I had made the state as op in my application u/s 397 and also anexed a true copy of the revision application for the state.

Now whether I need to service summon to all the person whom I made accoused?

Can you please be kind enough and help me by providing me any certain clause or cittion that all the accouseds are not requered to be summoned in a criminal revision filed against the order of rejection of a complain petition u/s/ 156.

In anticipation  of your kind advise.

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     10 April 2014

Once you have not filed any summon/notice in the lower court u/s 156 (3) to the accused, the same principle will apply for the revision case too.

Rajarshi Bhowmik (advocate)     11 April 2014

I understand but the Ld Season Judge is asking whether there is any provision or citation which I could not find out and so anxiously waiting for your valuable advice

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register