LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijay gupta (business in daman)     06 April 2014

Need divorce

I m married . i have co child . my marrige goes to two years . i live with my mom & dad . my wife not live with me .in two years we live two or thee months togather .now she live with her family . she dont like live with my family .please sir give me idea what i do . i cant take divorce with her because they didnt give me divorce but my life become spoil..   please sujesst me as a replay.

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 April 2014

Send a legal notice to join with your matrimonial home. File a petition in family court for restitutional conjugal rights application.If either the husband or the wife, without reasonable excuses, withdraws from the society of the other, the aggrieved party may approach the Court for restitution of conjugal rights.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     06 April 2014

To bring back your wife to your home , file a petition u/s 9 of hindu marriage act for restitution of conjgal rights in the family court .

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     06 April 2014

To bring back your wife to your home , file a petition u/s 9 of hindu marriage act for restitution of conjgal rights in the family court .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register