Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Robin Garg (Territory Incharage)     05 April 2014

Forgery

Respected Sirs,

I need your help.A person has prepared forged document via forging signature of my father after death of my father.After no. of application to higher authority FIR was registered against him and evindences  clearly proved he has tried to play fraud with me.FIR U/s 420,467,468,471 506 120-B all anticipatrory bails dimmised by Honable high court and Honable session court.He and other co-accused are in jail from last three months and we came to know he has done 420 with other people also.

I wanted to know is there any act  or law where we can compile his all 420 frauds and present in frornt of honable court as to make our case more stronger and increase his offences and imprisonment.  

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 April 2014

Approach police commissioner and submit your grievances to him. They look after everything 

Robin Garg (Territory Incharage)     05 April 2014

Sir, But charge sheet has been already been produced in my matter by police as per 90 days rule.now how police commissioner can help me.

Kindly suggest.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 April 2014

why should you compile all his crime on one table and reduce his misery.

let him face seperate FIR at seperate place for seperate crimes and keep attending one court and another.

Robin Garg (Territory Incharage)     13 April 2014

Sir,Honable High court has granted regular bail to accused after 4 months from arresting time...Kindly suggest what would happen next..how much time will it take to final decision...Rather clear  forgery is there that people played fraud to take benefit of my father's death...case is pending in ACJM..

First i had put many application to register FIR...after four month FIR registered then police took three month to arrest them..and after four months they came outside on regular bail... 

Please suggest me what to do as i am surprised how big forgery and i struggled so much and they came out on bail in such serious offence....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register