Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Er B P Shakya (STA 'B')     04 April 2014

Govt service matter

hello

All Respected Learned Counsels

I have joined Central Govt on 15 Jan 1997, at the time of Post published in Local News paper and Education Deired 1oth pass, I applied and selected for that post.

But at the time of Joining, I didn't  disclose my Degree, during service course I came to know I shud disclose my Degree, for entry in my service book,  for this I submit my request application in office Jan 2001 but  no action and 2007  no action, ultimately I again submit my request application 2009 in office and head of the Office (DIRECTOR) consider my request and  pardoned me and finally My higher education entered in my service book.

Now new DIRECTOR has some jealousy(100% anti) with me he opened my fault on July 2012, he issued me notice 3 times and finally handed over me charge sheet, that i am in guilty, that I had concealed my Higher Education at the time of Service Joining as well in Attestation FORM.

Help: I have completed my 17 Years in Govt Service, What type penally could be initiated with me, major or minor.

Learning

3 Replies

Er B P Shakya (STA 'B')     04 April 2014

hello

All Respected Learned Counsels

I have joined Central Govt on 15 Jan 1997, at the time of Post published in Local News paper and Education Deired 1oth pass, I applied and selected for that post.

But at the time of Joining, I didn't  disclose my Degree, during service course I came to know I shud disclose my Degree, for entry in my service book,  for this I submit my request application in office Jan 2001 but  no action and 2007  no action, ultimately I again submit my request application 2009 in office and head of the Office (DIRECTOR) consider my request and  pardoned me and finally My higher education entered in my service book.

Now new DIRECTOR has some jealousy(100% anti) with me he opened my fault on July 2012, he issued me notice 3 times and finally handed over me charge sheet, that i am in guilty, that I had concealed my Higher Education at the time of Service Joining as well in Attestation FORM.

Help: I have completed my 17 Years in Govt Service, What type penally could be initiated with me, major or minor.

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     05 April 2014

Without knowing the service rules, it may not be proper to offer opinion..

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     05 April 2014

What are the charges against you and what are the relevant provisions of law that has been quote seeking explanation for the show cause notice?, you say it is a central government organisation, your boss cannot take any independent decision to terminate you to punish you, first he has to issue notice, then conduct inquiry, after the inquiry report, based on the presiding officer's recommendation  he may recommend action against you, so furnish the details for proper advise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register