LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

satnamsingh   30 May 2018

file HMA 13 by husband can overcome all legal problems

sir wife left home along with 5 month Baby. before she start any legal problems. Should I file HMA 13 on cruility basis. can it help to overcome all legal problems.

she is very clever . This is her third marriage.

Learning

8 Replies

(Guest)

File sectoin 9 HMA.

LegalFighter (test)     30 May 2018

Section 9  is waste of time. Family court has right to give N no of adjurnment and simply you will pay only for advocate, you wont get remedy.Dont file any case.PM me.I will suggest another way

shasha jain   31 May 2018

do u know the reasons which made her left your home? did u try talking her that what does she want? if she is really wicked than u can go for divorce on the ground of cruelty

satnamsingh   31 May 2018

Mr Shasha Jain Thanks for reply . Wife forcefully want live separate from my son ( from first Wife) and mother. She ignore them and do not talk with them. This Mental torching. She want separate accommodation and do not want do work of my mother and son

Mr Shasha Jain Thanks for reply . Wife forcefully want live separate from my son ( from first Wife) and mother. She ignore them and do not talk with them. This Mental torching. She want separate accommodation and do not want do work of my mother and son

shasha jain   31 May 2018

Then u should go for divorce on the ground of cruelty but it will take a long time so my suggestion will be to try for mutual divorce first and if she doesn't agree for mutual then go for contested divorce

Shasha Jain g I am mentally ill doing treatment from civil hospital and not able to do physical and mental work. Our income is from rent from houses. In this case can she eligible for maintenance of child and for her..

Adv kamakshi That is 100% true I am not capable for earning. Rest matter is rental income or my source of income. That Property is not made by me . That is bought my my NRI father on his name or my mother's name . I am living on my parents efforts. But due to misbehave and mental torcher of my wife I came to this stage of Mental illness. I want to give expenses of my baby . But I do not want benifit my wife to get rewarded by mechanical law procedure.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register