false 498a, 506, dp sec3,4

Hi Respected lawyers,
I got married 6 months ago, she lived with me only 40 days overall always fighting for petty issues and run away to their parents. she got pregnant 3 months after marriage, got aborted without informing and since then we didn't had any sort of communication.

suddenly she comes latenight with unknown persons one day , calls police, creating nuisance and gives police complaint (NCR)that she wants her valuable things back and she is not willing to stay with me anymore.

Next day we agreed to give should they gave in writing and through police which they were not ready agreed to join me back (agreement signed) and never came back.

I was denied by police to raise my complaint but got it done through email.

now after a month she comes and files false FIR on me DP sec3,4 , 498A, 506 with false allegations.

police has referred to district legal services committee for counseling.

plz advice me on my next steps. why did she not give complaint at first instance if there was any but only to take her things back.


clear case of extortion, She married you for your money. Fight the case on merits, get bills from hospital and have everything recorded,phones, emails etc.

Good luck, I am not a lawyer ,may be experts can give you technical details.



Dont worry at all. Most of these cases are false and do not result in convictions. Contact a lawyer who will apply for anticipatory bail for you. Rest all will be pretty easy normal stuff. Relax.

Total likes : 1 times


now FWC formed as per SC guidelines. 1st no case , they refer to family welfare committee from Jan 2018 compulsory. next no arrests, only in police station bail. in FWC show all evidence, then mostly they deny case registration.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Join the MasterClass     |    x