Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raja Reddy   17 May 2018

Entering unregistered agriculture land into pattadarpassbook

Hello,

I need an advise on how i could get my unregistered agriculture land into pass books?, going into details Telangana govt had intialized a scheme to digitalize the passbook records therefore auditing the land records. We have approximately 3 acres of land in our possession passed out from generations of our family, it's just that we do not have a book record of it. All this time we were able to cultivate it and use it for our family agricultural purposes. Now that i need to register it, what would be the process? I have been in touch with registartion officers in Tahasildar office and MRO office but no satisfactory answer has been produced. All that i here from these officers is a huge chunk of commision paid to their pockets to get it registered or they would threaten me with the fact that it is government land and would govermentize it. Is this even possible? any way out from this bribery scheme and get it registerd legally?

Any reply/help is much appreciated!

Thanks.

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     17 May 2018

Online registration process of land in India

The property registration procedure in India is no more burdensome with the introduction of computerized/online property registration systems. They have rather removed the middlemen from the process and led to more transparent valuation. Now, you can pay initial duties like stamp duty via online mediums and the related property registration forms can be download online. However, you still can’t do away without going to the sub-registrar office for completing the formalities against registration fees and submission of registration documents.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register