Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mujahid Shaikh   17 February 2020

divorce with Muslim law

Hello,
This is Mujahid from Mumbai.

I am suffering from very bad situations in my life. From the beginning of marriage my wife and her parents created lots of problems. Then many time meetings done between my wife's and my families to resolve the matter but at the end still my wife's behaviour is not good with me and my family members. My family was alway positive, with the hope matter would be resolved later. After some months of marriage, my wife started argument and quarrelling and I and my family always tried normalise the situation by ignoring her bahaviour.

But when she gone to her parents house she files a case in Mahila aayog against me and my 4 family members. In Mahila aayog case, me and my family attended all meeting sessions at mahila aayog. After that he filled domestic violence case, after 5 days maintenance case (total 3 cases). Even she included my 18 year old sister and my heart patient mother, in DV case. Through these cases they only intended to torture me and my family. But still my family always agree to keep her, not to divorce her because they don't want to make things bad. In mahila aayog after lots of time they agree to send my wife with me because of mahila aayog pressure. And we brought her back to our home. Things going good for some days. Again my wife started fighting and arguments with everyone in my house, she didn't respect me, parents and my other family mothers. Again she given threat to involve in court cases to me and my family and demanded separate house with me only. She said to me that she don't want my mother and my family.. she don't want to live with them. After this and lots of things happened before, me and my family were got mentally tortured because of my wife and her parents.
Finally I decided NOT TO KEEP HER WITH ME as a wife. She don't want to come here till I not renting separate house without my parents. So I decided to go for second marriage. Please suggest me, is it OK to do second marriage as per Muslim law? I dont want divorce my wife, because now a days it is made difficult to divorce in new amended laws for a Muslim husband.

I don't want to live with my wife anymore.

Please give your suggestions.

Learning

9 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     17 February 2020

Yes you can go for second marraige without divorcing the first wife as governed under Muslim Personal law.There is no bar as such.

However if you want to divorce your first wife it is better to issue a notice to her and settle the thnigs by socail mediation .

Shashi Dhara   17 February 2020

U have not stated that you are govt employee or not.even your family law permits it is not so easy to marry another. Give divorce or talak as per Sharia u cannot give triple talak at once, it must be done successivelly three lunar months.

Mujahid Shaikh   17 February 2020

I am not government employee.. I want to give her divorce as per sharia law.. Not a instant tripal talaak... But i don't know what to do now...

Shashi Dhara   17 February 2020

You approach kazi if your wife doesn't join you or not ready to perform marital rights and you r giving talak, the talak shud be pronounced for three lunar months.then after it be enforceable.

salman sajid   30 March 2020

same case here. and we have a daughter too.. my mother in law always poke in our life.. my wife only listen to her. with out using brain she always do whatever her mom tell her to do

now things become worse day by day. she is been with her mother from last 4 months.. what to do? my life become zero.. tensed always..
i am not a govt. employee
i am a small self employee

now i want to marry. i dont have money to give my wife if i divorse her. she will definatly demand money as her mother will force her to ask.. i am sure..

i want to get marry again but without giving her divorse.
plz help me plzz for god's sake..

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     30 March 2020

You are Muslim so marry who is stopping you, you can marry without any hesitation, just check only your wife of whome you are scared may not creat problem for you. And if you want to dicorce why would she ask money ,you can divorce just issue legal notice to her, but what is teh egurantee that your other wife would not be like that. It is better to solve the problem by making corrections in path,,,

bro my wife dont know how to cook, dont know how to take care of our child, even she always argue with me n with my family, her mother miss behaved with me in front of her, even her mother pushed me so hard always talk non sense with me..
my wife is almost blind towards her family. and i am sure that her mother will definitely do something to make me in trouble if a marrry someone else. i asked her dad to tell her daughter that i want to talk to her and want to meet her.. but her father didn't do anything.. her father scared of her mother, really she is like a don. even everyone in her clan scared of her... tell me what to do? please... sir please...

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     30 March 2020

Just issue a legal notice to your wife and make everything stated in that; Also mention she has take everything with in your absence i mean her every belonging including jwellary and all that. You have to fight your own battle and for that you have to be strong. You are in WAR

sir but i want to marry now. is it ok to marry without divorse? her father told me that she was not ok, she is ill, i asked him to take her to hospital with me, but he denied.. i asked her so many times, i have phone recordings too.. her mother blames me for her situation, but she is with her mother from last 4 months, she left our home after her delivery, i regularly visit her home every week.. but her mother miss behaved me thrice in front of my wife. but my wife didnt said a single word to her mother. i am feeling very depressed and helplessness... what to do sir.. should i visit any NGO? tell me if u know someone in delhi..

or is there anything like "women cell" for men? like men cell? plz tell i am so confused... plz help..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register