Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Friends please post here suggestions to improve this site

Page no : 2

Ambika (NA)     13 February 2011

What? 

I know Sarveshji's jokes, I never knew he is Sankatmochan and the entire army in himself..is it true Sarvesh Bhai Sahib? 

In a public domain like this, never threaten anyone with army action, Bhai Sahib, if what Pandit ji is saying is true....

(Guest)

Originally posted by :sarvesh k sharma .0-9837271758

"

par updesh kushal bhutere!

no need and if there is need than admin is there!

"

Admin himself is a hypothetic astrologer and jumping between Mangal & Shani, here; 

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/So-called-ASTROLOGERS-should-be-booked-under-420-IPC-31656.asp

and running to save his burning house, here;

10 February 2011, 07:53  

N.K.Assumi

Advocate

[ Scorecard : 16530]

Thank the Contributor

Send PM

There was an astrologer who used to sit in the market place and used to tell the future of those person that approach him.One day a group of children try to test the astrologer, and they rush to him breathlessly and tells him that his house is burning, the astrologer immediately left the market place to save his house; ofcourse the children were laughing. This is what astrologer does to fool the people who love to see their future and we call it as a science.

Message thanked : 1 times

So confused and doing unjustified things without having a reason to prove that whatever he is doing is SCIENTIFIC………………..

(Guest)

Correction slip:

Admin himself is a hypothetic astrologer and jumping between Mangal & Shani, here; 

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Astrology-is-a-science-Bombay-HC-31387.asp

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Ambika
"
What? 

I know Sarveshji's jokes, I never knew he is Sankatmochan and the entire army in himself..is it true Sarvesh Bhai Sahib? 

In a public domain like this, never threaten anyone with army action, Bhai Sahib, if what Pandit ji is saying is true....
"

Ambikaji, if you want I can post here Biodata of all the militarymen of this Army starting from Chief and behind curtain supporters too starting from this mis-administration.  I am ever prepared with evidene after that I submit any statement.  I am not an AFFIDEVIT MAKER LAWYER.

Ambika (NA)     14 February 2011

Well, well, Thodi Banak pad gayi thi Mujhe ki koi to Mein Ek hi hoo , mere roop anek wala kissa hai yahan...

Jab Kiran ji advocate ji muskuraye the aur bole: I know who you are but do not use bad language , somnething like this he said...

Never thought Sarvesh Bhaiya had switched from advocacy to army service--I mean private army service..

Chalo, Sarvesh Bhaiya hai to kya Fikr...we are all safe...Kyo Bhai sahib you agree with me , no?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register