Ownerhsip transfer in case of superdari


A guys defrauded my sister. My sister paid the money by cheque to car dealer but the guy got the car registered in his name and then he fled with the car. This investigation on proof of payment of car has already been done by the police and is also mentioend in the FIR.

FIR was reigstered in oct'13 back and the car was recovered in dec'13 but the accused was not treacbale. the car was given to my sister on superdari on dec'13 itself

Now the accused has also been arrested and is remanded to police custody.

Police has told us that while the accused is in their customdy, they can get the car transfrred in my sister name an so the police has asked us to talk to our lawyer and get the necessary papers (like vehicle transfer form  ).Polcie can get the accused to sign on the transfer papers.

polie says this will be a good option since tomoroow when the case starts , the accused migh back off or accused lawyer might create trouble





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x