Greedy lawyer

barrister

Atleast he could have retained 25% of the fees and refunded the balance since eventhough he has not commenced any work he might have perused the records and gone through judgments and law books. This is just an assumption considering he is a very sincere hardworking lawyer

It is not fair to retain the entire amount even if he has done some perusal of the documents.

Cyber lawyer,

Dear Sir, I really appreciate your opinion. This is what I actually want to be happened. I will fight for my right and money. For lawyers/ professionals Rs. 10,000 might be a nominal amount. But for a person like me, who spends whole day in office, listen to bosses, faces private firm’s work pressures, such hard earned money is valuable and a person who respects hardwork of himself will respects others’ too.

He is a lawyer does not mean he cannot face any arguments. I will struggle to get my money upto end of my capability. I have fought for my own rights 2-3 times earlier too and finally I got them with compensation. Learned from my experience. So, I am fully confident that I can raise my voice and teach him a lesson.

Thanks for giving me direction.

Mamta 

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x