Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

satyam mishra (HR Manager)     22 October 2009

Regarding registers for fine and deduction.

Dear Sir,

I have one doubt regarding registers.

can we draw all concerned coloumns in one white book for fines deductions etc. or shall we buy precribed format registers books like colleage attendence books.

please help me Sir.

Thanks & Regards

satyam mishra

Learning

5 Replies

dharminder singh (job)     23 October 2009

No,you have to buuy seperate registers & maintain accordingly. it s a half an hour jobin a  month.

Ashish Ovalekar (Manager Legal & Compliance)     24 October 2009

Dear Satyam,

The Registers are prescribed by the law and hence have to be maintained in the format as prescribed by the law.

In some states they have a provision to allow the Company to maintian the registers in electronic formats.

You would have to apply for such exemption. But the condition is that the Company's Electronic format should be the same as that prescribed under the law.

Thanks,

Ashish  

Camdenleroy   18 August 2020

Now that’s the kind of information I expeced form this site Assignment Geek. Thank god I found one, after looking for it for about a month now. I am so thankful to the creators and the team of this site.

Jermaine Baldwin   03 October 2020

A debt of gratitude is in order for distributing an eminent article here, mate. The substance here is radiant, and I can utilize this substance in my paper now. I actually need to gather a ton of data to finish this paper, yet I'll complete it soon. Search Engine Optimization

dubsahgenetor   29 December 2020

On February 11, The Register detailed that programmers took individual data for an aggregate 617 million online records from locales including Dubsmash,   https://dubsmashfollowersgenerator.club/ MyFitnessPal, 500px, CoffeeMeetsBagel and Artsy, posting the data available to be purchased on darknet commercial center Dream Market. 161.5 million of those records were from Dubsmash clients, selling for an aggregate of 0.549 Bitcoin ($1,976) available; in any event one client has bought the records since they were first posted in December 2018.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register