LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashish Dube (manager)     24 March 2014

Can u make some light in my darkness..

i got married in 2004 with a girl of same cast (brahmin)..it was arranged marriage.since then till today (10 long years) we both fight daily.its bad..worse..and now worst.

i got a son in 2005 and he is now 9 years old. we were now 5 person in my home mother -father-me and my wife.in 2006 i got seperated from my parents due to my wifes daily ka jhagada.

since 2006 me n wife stays in a house given by my father (purchased in 1990).we both does not share bed and does not have any kind of physical relation since 2006.both lives seperatly under one roof.she does not cook for me.i wash my cloths own..i pay 4000+all the thing she asked for like ration ,cloths,etc monthly expence.

if i go for divorce she said she will file a case of dowry n domestc violence on me and my parents including my two sisters who are married and setteled their own home.

i have my own buisness and earn roughly 10 -12000 monthy.

can my parents also be exused if she do so? what are the step i can take to save myself n my family..

plz suggest

Learning

8 Replies

(Guest)

Dear ashish,

You need only three things:

1. Self confidence to fight against false cases.

2. Patience to win her false cases.

3. Energy, money and hope to again live a better life

Rest of the legal points already covered thousand of tmes on this Lci

Please, go through Lci last six months of posts on false cases from wife and what to do in such circumstances.

You can also visit my blog and get acquainted with strategy and ways to fight back and get back your freedom and happiness from cruel wives.

Good luck:))

(ESIS)

Ashish Dube (manager)     24 March 2014

Great help ESIS..I went to your blog.and its fantastic and really helpful to each frusteted husband like me.

but the thing is,law is their side..i feel lowest from my heart when i see law..even if i fight with my wife..i will loose some golden year of my life.to help a women there are 1000 hands,but for men i doubt. :(

(Guest)

Dear Ashish,

It's hard truth that without fighting you are always fighting:))

And this fighting is non other than against your unhappiness.

Each day you are thinking of a pleasant life and that's where your indirect fight with your life starts...

Since, you have been married you are searching for a better life what you have missed out.

As per your query I can guess you both couple have compatible issues.

Both are not adjustable in each others company.

So,dear friend you have only 3 options:

1. Either adjust with your current life and wife.

or

2.Convince her with each possibility to move on in life without affecting child's future and even her.

3.If second part goes out of vain and she is adamant not to part way amicably then you have only one option:

REVOLT

Fight against her all false cases without thinking of consequences.Because once you will file contested divorce on the ground of non consummation of conjugal life since 2006, then automatically she will file all women friendly laws like 498a,DVA, and maintenance cases. But the later case will not bother you because you already stated that you are paying 4000/- monthly expenses to your wife A/t your said income of 12K max. which is quite convincing in the pretext of any maintenance cases on you.

You have to prove the non consummation of conjugal life with her which is equivalent to mental cruelty and somehow a ground of desertion which is more than two years. As both are living under the same roof but not sharing the physical intimacy which is a crucial part for any marital life and ground of divorce if not full filling.

Again, I will emphasize on my first post on your asked thread that you have to be strong enough to face all challenges if you are demanding freedom from your dead marriage or else don't even think of it.

Because I already stated:

The value of freedom is measured by the cost of struggle.......If you need freedom then You have to become a Fighter, As no other option.

For you, I am posting my two articles link on your current situation:Kindly go through it.

A night had been so darker that it needed a Brightest day .....

When Every Sufferer eventually turns to be a Saviour...!!

Regards,

(ESIS)

Ashish Dube (manager)     27 March 2014

Dear ESIS.. 1000 ton thank you for what you r doing for all the servivers.

some times few words are enough to encourage a persone who thinks he is died like me..

me and my wife both are unhappy and dont want to live with each other.but her parents are not ready for divorce .being richh they said my wife to live with me as they are in support of her with tann -mann - dhan.bottome line is they wnt me to suffer .

few months back i spoke to my wife on all grounds and she was ready for mutual divorce,we went to family court,after discussing all the points with a lawyer there when we returned,she spoke to her father,,,and saari mehanat bekaar..she refused to give in mutual .

since 2 days she is again ready to get mutual divorce,and saying this time she wont ask her parents any thin till divorce granted.

how to deal it with??

i dont have any property on my name exept a 2 wheeler.

the house we r living in is of my fathers name jointly with my uncle.

(me and my parents have no issue if she live in this house till whatever time she wants to)

she is demanding all he kharchas i m giving her till day to give after divorce too

with light bill and maintance of society.

the problem is with my sons custody..she is saying the boy will b in her custody always but i can meet him any time ,can take him any where like i do always.

kindly advice me how to deal it.i want divorce first...i can fight over child custody after if needed ,as he is of 10 years now and attache more with me.

any formate of petition for mutual divorce?

plz advice..

Varun Singh (GM)     27 March 2014

Dear Ashish,

498a is not maintainable after 7 years of marriage, but idiotically designed indian laws can be misuse by anyone ! don't worry she will be trapped in her own net if she files a false case..! have faith on god,.. don't surrender !

(Guest)

Dear ashish,

Remain intact with your decision, as I have allready suggested what you have to do. Hire a good seasoned lawyer on whom you can have a faith. Then start with your actions with proper executions. Your lawyer would help you to draft such petition. If you have any doubt further, you can reach me at my mail address.

Peace and gudluck:))

Koler Ville   05 September 2020

to be honest, it seems to me that you just did not try https://www.lepro.com//learning/color-changing-led-strip-lights/ where you can find simply gorgeous LED lamps that are ideal for lighting at home. I can guarantee you success in this business, here are good tutorials. Thank you for your attention)

confusedsoul (india)     05 September 2020

Hi Ashish - Did you find any solution - can you share your thoughts ?

I am also in same boat  ! couldnt manage my wife who is abusive and her parents not ready for our divorce , doing all backend work making my life miserable.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register