LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

hari (partner)     22 March 2014

Money recovery help

HI Im Hari, I have given 140000 rs through online transfer to my friend Icici acc for online trading in 2011 july. He s telling money lost in trading but till now he s not showing any proof for trading lost. I got doubt and forced for money. last year he paid me back 82000. Now he s telling he has no money but he gets some money outside he wil pay me back. he s telling the same story continuously. How can I get balance money back? Any court procedures for tat? Pls help/suggest me a solution.

Learning

3 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     22 March 2014

issue a demand notice for balance amount to your friend and if he does not comply with the notice than file suit for recovery against him.

vivek dhamankar advocate (Partner)     29 March 2014

time is running out . you have to file recovery suit before July 2014 or it will be barred by limitation

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     14 April 2014

Dear Mr Hari,

You are requested to please send a legal notice to him for return of the balance amount and if he does not repay you back within a pre calculated notice period by you you move in the civil court for the recovery of the same amount. On the other hand you also can complaint in the police for the misappropriation of the your money along with a cheating charges this will amount to a criminal complaint and he will be charged under Sec 420.

Advise, always take assistance from an experienced and well educated Advocate of the field. You can see my credentials on Path legal site for my appraisal.

Click "LIKE" in appreciation of the above answer.

Anand Bali, Adv.
(B.Com., M.A., LL.B., M.B.A.)

Supreme Court Of India,
High Court & District Courts of Delhi, UP & UK.
For Civil, Criminal, Property, Recovery, Consumer,
Service & Family Dispute Matters.

Ph 9582144748. Email: advicelaw1@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register