LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gaurav (Learner)     18 March 2014

156(3) in delhi

Hi My wife has lodged a complaint in CAW cell in delhi last year. It was under investigation and meanwhile she filed an FIR 498a/323 etc on me/parents in Ghaziabad which is currently in mediation. Also, Delhi police told me the FIR will not be lodged since it is already been lodged in different state for same crime.

I have got Anticipatory bail in both states. I have received a call from Police asking me to come over to Delhi police station and participate in investigation. what should I do ?

Should I go to Police station in delhi and participate in investigation ?

Should i ask them to send a formal notice ?

Very much confused

Learning

3 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     18 March 2014

Dear Gaurav

when you get AB then why are you worry? if you think that join the investigation is better without notice then join the investigation otherwise it's your right to demand notice from police.

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     18 March 2014

Dear Gaurav,

I do agree with the views of  Mr. Qureshi...But I want to know one thing....have u got an Anticipatory Bail from Gjb court as well? If yes....then m very much surprised as there is no Provision of AB in U.P. 

Kislay Pandey (Lawyer)     21 March 2014

Hello Gaurav,

When you are called to corporate in police investigation you have no option but to join the police investigation; however if in any manner you find the the call of police illegal or unconstitutional you may challenge the same before Hon’ble High Court under writ jurisdiction.

Get the best legal expert advice and free legal consultancy from us 9540077999

Regards !

Kislay Panday

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register