Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bharath (desktop support eng)     05 March 2014

Wife left away

Hi everyone,

Recently i got married. We both of us stayed separate house taking permission from my parents. cause she told she got 30K per month. We stayed only for 40 days in new house and both of us came back to live with my parents. Reason mentioned below

1. She lied she got an offer 30K pm instead she was getting 40K.

2. She lied me that cheques are getting bounced from the company.

3. Suggested her already she has done certification so to concentrate on her carrier in Fashion Designing(FD).

4. She refused and without my knowledge she joined again for FD course from her money. That amount also she told me that she had in her bank

5. After joining the course she was attending alternate weeks.

6. In between we use to visit her home town for festival celebration. She was staying there for one week.

7. Suddenly she stopped attending classes, when asked about the same she told me she'll again join the course from next batch.

8. Mean while she was creating problem that my mother used to harras her which is not true. Cuase most of the time she was not in home. Always she use to get up late morning around 9 AM and she used visit her aunts home or spend time with her friends instead of taking care of household things.

9. I lost my job on December 2013.  After two month again she started complaining to  me that my sister and my mother both are harrasing while not in my presence. where as she was not in our home more than 2 days a week.

10. Finally her mother she called the day she left and told me over phone that we were not taking care of her daughter by providing food, coffee, tea n snacks etc. and told me that she'll stay in her aunts home and she'll visit my home when required.

Above all of this I petitioned on her in a family councelling for for re union. After sending her a notice to her home town there was no response and they called her for an appointment and told them that she was in her brothers wedding so she didnt have any idea and fixed on next week. Again she the next hearing she didnt attend and once again they called her for counceling and she said next week. When we had coucnelling on the 3rd time they asked me to maintanance for her since I dont have any job and left away from me from her own wish. Please suggest regarding the same. Reply me asap.

Learning

2 Replies

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     05 March 2014

File a case for restitution of conjugal life immediately., and lodge a diary in the local P.S. complaining that she deserted from your house without assigning any cause or reason and giving alarm over phone that if you do not purchase a flat in her name she is threatening  that she will file case against you and your family members for harassment, cruelty and domestic violence etc etc. Collect diary number of such complaint

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     05 March 2014

it is safe to file a RCR petition and keep quite watching the development.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register